APM 1 IMU Shield/OilPan Rev-H V1.0 board
Warning: This product has no pin headers included, if you want to buy it with them just click here.
This board features a large array of sensors needed for UAV and Robotics applications, including three axis angular rotation and accelerations sensors, absolute pressure and temperature sensor, 16MBits data logger chip and more! It's designed to fit on top (or bottom) of the ArduPilot Mega board, creating a total autopilot solution when a GPS module is attached.
Note: This product does not includes any pin headers...
- -Dual 3.3V Regulator!!! (One dedicated for analog sensors!)
- -Relay switch for cameras, lights or payloads (WOW!)
- -12-bit ADC for better Gyro/Accel/AirSpeed resolution. (YEAH!)
- -Built-in 16MB Data Logger (The Black Box).
- -Piano DIP switch for servo reverse or user customizable.
- -Built-in FTDI, making the board native USB.
- -Dedicated Modem/OSD port.
- -I2C Port with incoming "Daisy Chain board" allowing you to build sensor arrays.
- -Two user-programmable buttons (one momentary, the other slide).
- -10-Bit analog expansion ports.
- -Reset button.
- -Optional "Through Hole" voltage dividers (Easy to solder).
- -Tons of Status LEDs.
- -New vibration resistance Invensense Gyros (Triple Axis).
- -Analog Devices ADX330 Accelerometer.
- -AirSpeed sensor port (optional, sold separately).
- -Absolute Bosch pressure sensor and temp for accurate altitude
- (Yes you can use your shield as a Weather Logger too!).
- -Weight: 0.5 oz; 13 g