APM 2.5 + Set
The ArduPilot Mega 2.5 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. Available with top or side connectors.Please note that this listing is for the APM with on board compass, thus compatible with the Mediatek GPS only (also compatible with the previous version of the 3DR GPS uBlox LEA-6 without compass).
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Digital compass powered by Honeywell's HMC5883L-TR chip, now included on the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS, Mediatek MT3329 or uBlox LEA-6H module. Mediatek module included in base price; choose other options at right (subtract $20 for no GPS or add $50 for the better uBlox module)
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- MPU-6000, Six-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer) MEMS MotionTracking.
- HMC5883L-TR, 3-Axis Digital Compass.
- MS5611, MEAS High Resolution Altimeter.